I. Disclaimer policy:
1. You have the right to withdraw from this Agreement within 14 (fourteen) days without giving reasons.
2. The exercise of the right of withdrawal expires 14 days from the date on which you or a third party other than the carrier purchased the goods.
3. To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us at Tuča SIA of your decision to withdraw from this agreement.
4. You only need to send your notice of the exercise of your right of withdrawal before the expiration of the right of withdrawal.
II. Consequences of refusal:
5. If you cancel this agreement, we will refund you all payments received by you, including shipping costs (excluding any additional costs incurred due to your choice of a shipping method other than the cheapest standard shipping method we offer), not later than within 14 days of receipt of notice of your decision to withdraw from this Agreement. In any case, you will not be charged for such a refund.
6. You must return the product to our Regi salon at Dārzaugļu iela 1, Rīga without undue delay and no later than 14 days after the date on which you notify us of your decision to withdraw from this contract. Please note that Tuča SIA has the right, upon acceptance of the goods sent back, to register possible visual damage to the goods, as well as the contents of the package.
In cases where the shipment of the goods to the Regi salon is carried out by courier mail and SIA Tuča finds damage to the goods or inconsistency of the goods at the time of receipt, you will be informed about this and a copy of the receipt of receipt will be sent to you. We recommend that you return the goods yourself to the address Rīga , Dārzaugļu iela 1. Otherwise, you will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
7. You are responsible for the reduced value of the goods if the goods are used for purposes other than the intended purpose of the goods.
8. You have the right to use the product during the period of the right of withdrawal to the extent necessary to verify the characteristics of the product, but to the extent that it would be possible before purchasing the product in a regular store. You are also responsible for any use of the product that is not in good faith during the period of your right of withdrawal, as well as for the value, quality and safety of the product.
9. You are responsible for maintaining the quality and safety of the goods while exercising the right of withdrawal.
10. Except as provided in paragraph 11 of these Terms, you may exercise your right of withdrawal and unilaterally withdraw from the contract within 14 days, provided:
10.1. delivery costs of goods, except for the standard delivery offered by SIA Tuča;
10.2. direct costs of returning the goods, unless SIA Tuča has agreed to bear these costs or has not notified you that you must pay the costs
10.3. decrease in the value of the goods, if the goods are used for purposes other than ascertaining the nature, properties and effect of the goods, which is confirmed by an examination conducted by the seller of the goods. You are not responsible for the decrease in the value of the goods, if SIA Tuča has not informed you of the right of withdrawal in the manner prescribed by the regulations governing consumer protection.
11. The consumer cannot exercise the right of withdrawal in the cases specified in paragraph 22 of the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of May 20, 2014 No. 255 "Regulations on distance contracts", including if:
- the price of the goods depends on fluctuations in the financial market, which the seller cannot control and which may occur during the validity of the right of withdrawal;
- the goods are manufactured according to the instructions of the consumer or clearly personalized;
- the product quickly deteriorates or expires soon;
- the goods, due to their characteristics, will be irreversibly mixed with other things after delivery.
12. The online store www.regi24.lv does not store copies of the sales contract.
13. SIA Tuča website www.regi24.lv contains forms for exercising the right of withdrawal.
14. SIA Tuča informs that after ascertaining the loss of value of the returned goods, it will apply to the court for compensation for losses caused by SIA Tuča, resulting from the actions of the consumer.
15. Please file a complaint about the quality of the goods electronically by sending it to the following e-mail address - [email protected] or file a complaint in writing by sending it to the following address: Virshu 4-11, Riga, LV -1035, Latvia .
The complaint will be considered within 30 days from the date of receipt of the complaint, with a response to the address indicated in the complaint.
If the submitted complaint is recognized as unfounded and you do not agree with the recognition of the complaint as unfounded, you have the right to use alternative dispute resolution options provided for by regulatory enactments by submitting a written application to the seller of the goods for out-of-court dispute resolution, indicating:
- first name, surname, contact information;
- date of submission of the application;
- the essence of the dispute, claims and their validity.
Information about out-of-court dispute resolution options and out-of-court dispute resolution: